Monday, 19 November 2012

King of the Mountain



Well, I say mountain. More like a hillock, really.
Well, I say king. I think I was the first atop High Willhays on Sunday morning.
Just an excuse to post a bit of the Bushmeister if I'm honest.......
The frosty moorgrass and crunchy puddles gave a hint of winter wonders.

Passing a few walkers on the way and a lovely little collie which gave Spook the run-around we took this shot:

After a quick visit to Dinger Tor we shot off down Sammy Arnold's Lane and over to Oke Tor before dropping down to Cullever steps and a quick sprint back to the car park.
from High Willhays

 


4 comments:

  1. Dinger Tor, I love that name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure paul makes up these random names steve!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary Tor and Snapper Tor are good ones, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Sammy Arnold's Lane' hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete